Our typical delivery times for delivery to addresses in the UK (subject to Order Acceptance) are:
Standard Delivery – £2.95
3 - 5 days working days from date of order.
(We offer this shipping method free on all orders over £40).
(b) Express Delivery – £7.00
Next working day for orders placed before 12.00 noon on a working day, second working day after day of order for orders placed after 12.00 noon or on a non-working day.
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchases. In the event you need to return an item please review the following information below. If you have any questions please get in touch with our customer services team. (link to customer services e-mail).
1. You have a period of fourteen (14) days starting on the day after you take delivery of your products in which to cancel your order and return any unwanted items provided that the products you return are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you (i.e. have not been used or taken out of sealed packaging). This period includes the seven (7) day ‘cooling off period’ available to you under the Distance Selling Regulations
2. You may exercise your right by contacting us in writing through our Contact Us page or write to us at: Nature’s Dream Ltd, Bloor Overton Farm, Fole Lane, Hollington, Nr Tean, Staffordshire, ST10 4HW, United Kingdom.
3. You must take reasonable care of any items that you want to return and must send them back to us at your own risk and expense. You may like to use a recorded delivery service to ensure that items arrive safely. This is particularly recommended for higher value items.
4. We will give a full refund of the price you paid for items that are returned under Condition 11.1 (of our Terms & Conditions) within thirty (30) days. This refund will include our delivery charge unless the returned items were delivered to you with other products that you have not returned. We cannot refund the costs of any associated pre-delivery service such as gift-wrapping. If we delivered the returned items to you in error, we will cover the reasonable return postage costs (and may provide you with a pre-paid return label for this purpose). We reserve the right to deduct our reasonable direct costs of recovering products that you fail to send back under Condition 11.3 (of our Terms & Conditions) from any refund that we may give. We may be entitled to claim compensation from you if you fail to take care of the products before returning them to us.
5. In the unlikely event that you receive items that you did not order, or that are damaged or defective, or that are not in the quantity you ordered, you should contact us at our Contact Us page. We will provide you with details of how to return the products concerned. We will take back (at our cost) any items delivered in error and, at our option, refund or make-up any shortfall and refund or replace any damaged or defective items. Please note that we do not replace or refund products that are not defective, but have simply suffered fair wear and tear or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
6. The above rights of return do not affect your statutory rights in relation to any problem with your order or the products you receive.